Sign the Petition Make a Donation
How You Can Help
In America, our public officials are (or certainly should be) held to a certain standard; they can only operate with our trust that the system is fair. That wasn't the case in this instance; the conduct exhibited in this case was shameful. But there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, because part of the solution are the senior government officials in charge of the individuals who allowed this to happen. The senior government officials who regularly ask for our vote and our support should reflect our values of honesty, integrity, and trust and not seek to hide the problem, but rather solve the problem. Truth and justice have to prevail over lies and manipulation. Your support is essential in helping obtain justice for Keith. Every piece of evidence proves that Keith acted in self-defense; protecting himself, his family and his home against the assault of a known sex offender high on cocaine. But because perjury was allowed to prevail over truth, and personal ambitons and agendas carried the day, Keith was sentenced to 45 years in prison. We need your help to free an innocent man.
Here's what you can do...
Spread the Word...
Tell your family, friends, and contacts about Keith's story.
Tell them to call, write, and email demanding a new trial or Keith's immediate release.
1) Sign the petition demanding Keith be released immediately, or at least receive a new trial. Our goal is to have thousands of signatures to present to President Donald Trump, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, and Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh and demand that justice be served.
2) Contact Prince George's County State's Attorney Aisha Braveboy about the injustice in this case and demand that Keith Washington receive a new trial --- or his immediate freedom.
Ms. Bravboy's contact information:
Office of the State's Attorney14735 Main St., Suite M3403 Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(301) 952-3500 or (301) 952-3555 3) Contact Maryland Attorney General, Brian Frosh about the injustice in this case and demand that Keith Washington's conviction be vacated, and that the Attorney General use the full weight of his office to investigate this case for misconduct in office and suborning of perjury, and if warranted charge accordingly under the prevailing laws of the State of Maryland.
Brian Frosh's contact information:
Brian E. Frosh
Office of the Attorney General200 St. Paul PlaceBaltimore, MD 21202Phone: (410) 576-6300 or toll free in Maryland (888) 743-0023Email: email@example.com
4) Contact Maryland Governor Larry Hogan about the grave injustice in this case and request that Keith Washington be granted a Commutation and complete Pardon based on Actual Innocence, and that the Governor use the full weight of his office to fully investigate this case for misconduct in office and suborning of perjury, and if warranted charge accordingly under the prevailing laws of the State of Maryland.
Governor Larry Hogan's contact information:
Governor Larry Hogan, Jr.
100 State CircleAnnapolis, MD 21401-1925(410) 974-3901 or toll free (800) 811-8336
5) Contact President Donald Trump about the injustice in this case and demand that this case be assigned to the FBI and U. S. Attorney's office for investigation of misconduct in office and suborning of perjury, and if warranted, charges issued accordingly under the prevailing laws of the United States:
President Trump's contact information:
President Donald TrumpThe White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500Phone: 202-456-1111
In your letters and calls explain why Keith Washington should be freed and why you will continue to support Keith until he is.